cards.barclaycardus.com – AAdvantage MasterCard Online Login
Apply for AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard :
The business owners are offered the American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard to increase the flexibility and get more control over their business along with a lot of perks, rewards and card benefits. The eligible customers can apply for the Credit Card and earn 60,000 bonus miles for signing up their new account after making their first purchase in the first 90 days upon approval.
This is a limited one-time offer for the selected consumers who meet the credit criteria previously established for the offer and the sufficient income report based on their obligations. The AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated.
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Online Application
The offer is available to the customers, who are permanent US residents excluding Puerto Rico and have not a credit card account with Barclays. And to apply for the American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard, they must be at least 18 years old and an authorised signer of the business.
To initiate the online application process, you can visit www.cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/aadvantage-aviator-business-mastercard. Entering the site, click the ‘Apply Now’ button from the top right corner and you will be directed to the application page where you need to enter the following information in the blank fields.
- Legal Business Name up to 26 characters that will appear on the credit card
- Legal Entity Type (Sole Proprietor, General Partnership, Corporation, Limited Partnership, LLC, or Unincorporated Association)
- 9-digit Federal Tax ID or Employer Identification Number
- Trading Name
- Years In Business
- Number of Employees
- Business Phone Number
- Annual Business Revenue
- Country of Formation
- Business Address with city, state, and Zip code
- Nature of Business
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Primary Phone Number
- Email Address
- Business Position
- Percentage in Partnership
- Personal Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Total Annual Gross Income
Next, you have to provide some personal information such as name, date of birth, social security number, address, country etc. about the Controlling Manager of the business if he/she is other than you.
Enter the American Airlines AAdvantage if it is available. You can add additional cards for employees and request balance transfer. Review and accept the terms and conditions provided below. Click the “Apply” button located at the bottom right corner of the page and proceed to receive an instant decision.
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Card Perks
- Earn First Purchase 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles within the first 90 days of your new AAdvantage account opening
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on tickets, goods, and services purchased directly from American Airlines
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent at eligible office supply, telecom, and car rental merchants
- Earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on all other purchase
- 5% AAdvantage mileage bonus each card membership year based on the total number of miles you earned
- No limitation of the miles you can earn till the account is open and in good standing and earned miles will be posted to the card account within 8-10 weeks.
Read Also : Citibank Credit Card Online Account Login
- American Airlines Companion Certificate good for one guest
- Preferred boarding on the reservation and first checked bag free of charge for the card members and up to 4 companies on eligible bags while travelling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Earn $3000 Elite Qualifying Dollars after spending $25,000 on purchase each calendar year
- 25% Statement Credit for American Airlines In flight Purchase on food and beverages.
- Reduced Mileage Awards and AAdvantage Dining Program
- Complementary Employee Cards to earn miles faster
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Small Business Owner Benefits
- A dedicated credit line for the business that allows you to consolidate business expenses
- A source of working capital with the flexibility to pay in full or over time
- Control over individual employee total credit line, single purchase limit, and cash access
- Ability to separate business and personal expenses to make record keeping simple
- Unique card numbers for owners and employees linked to the company account and allow you to see a consolidated summary of all business expenses
Rates and Fees
- Purchase APR- 17.99% or 26.99%
- Balance Transfer APR- 17.99% or 26.99%
- Cash Advance APR- 27.24%
- Annual Fee- $95
- Balance Transfer Fee- $5 or 3% of the amount on each transfer
- Cash Advance Fee- $10 or 3% of the amount on each cash advance
- Convenience Check- $5 or 3% of the amount each check
- Late Payment Fee: $19 for account balance less than $250 or else $39
- Returned Payment, Returned Convenience Check and Stop Convenience Check Payment: $39
- Over-the-credit-line: $0
- Electronic Payment: $15
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Contact Information
For any problem during application, call 1-866-715-4250.