Sacramento State gives a-list training in the core of California’s capital. The University is home to a portion of the top projects, focuses, researchers, and understudies in the nation, all in all containing a climate of development and realizing where understudies, workforce, and staff come to reclassify the possible. Sacramento is evaluated among the most socially assorted urban areas in America, and the CSU grounds are an impression of that.
There are various understudy associations outfitted towards advancing local area and acknowledgment of variety. Their classes recognized and accommodated assorted foundations, particularly in Psychology. With an emphasis on wellbeing and security, the University moved essentially all nearby classes to virtual conveyance with the goal that great guidance could go on for a record number of enlisted understudies.
Login to your SAC State Account:
- Enter the URL csus.edu in the address bar and click enter
- At the top right side of the page click on the menu icon.
- From the drop down hit on ‘My Sac State’ tab.
- You can always get a direct access using the URL my.csus.edu
- Add the username, password click on ‘Login’ button.
Recover SAC State Login Details:
- To recover the login details go to the web address my.csus.edu
- Click on ‘Manage password’ button under the login boxes.
- Enter the University SacLink Username. Now click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions after this.
Apply for SAC State:
- To apply for the university go to the web address csus.edu
- Click on ‘Apply’ button from the top right side of the page.
- At the center left side of the page click on ‘Admissions’ tab.
- Scroll down on the page at the center click on ‘Apply online’ button.
- Choose the term you are applying for and click on ‘Apply’ button.
- You will be requested to login with the online account.
SAC State Application Procedures:
- Students finish application and submits to the Office of Admission and Records at home grounds ahead of the principal day of classes at both grounds. Contact has grounds for cutoff times, if any.
- Home grounds enlistment center designee finishes Part II and advances duplicates to have grounds recorder designee whenever supported, or gets back to understudy, whenever objected.
- Have grounds recorder finishes Part III-An and sends a duplicate to understudy with enlistment directions.
- Simultaneously enlisted understudy pays CSU enrollment charges on home grounds in light of the absolute number of units for which she/he is or plans to be enlisted remembering units for the home as well as host grounds, for example three units at home and three units at have approaches part time charges, and six units at home and 3 units at have rises to full time expenses. Installment is guaranteed on all duplicates of the application. Home grounds non-inhabitant educational expenses, as proper, are paid simultaneously and section made with the charge affirmation.
Also Read: Access to your myUSAO Online Account
SAC State Bill Payment by Online:
- Login to your My Sac State account using the link csus.edu
- Click on the ‘Student Center’ link
- Select the “Account Inquiry” link in the Finances Section
- Select the “Make an Online Payment” button at the bottom of the page
- On the green menu bar at the top of the page, click on “Make Payment”
- Click on the payment you would like to make
- Select the “Term” if prompted
- If you are on the payment plan, you may enter the amount you would like to pay in the “Price” field.
- Click “Add to basket”
- If you would like to pay for another item, just click “Continue Shopping”, then repeat steps 7-10
- When your basket is complete, click “Checkout”
- Select your method of payment and click “Continue Checkout”
- Click the square to acknowledge that you agree to the fee that will be charged and click “Continue Checkout”
- Enter your credit card or electronic check information and click “Continue Checkout”
- Review the totals and payment information and click “Submit Payment” to complete transaction.
- You can also make payment by CASHNet Pin. Select the “Account Inquiry” link in the Finances Section
- Select the Activity tab
- Select the “Make an Online Payment” button
- Locate the Parent PIN box and click on “Add New”
- In the Parent PIN field, enter the Login Name you wish to assign to the parent
- Complete the rest of the required fields with parent’s information.
- Select “Yes” to allow parent to use Parent PIN.
- Click the “OK” button
SAC State Bill Payment in Person:
- You can pay at: Bursar’s Office, Lassen Hall, Room 1001.
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards are NOT accepted for payment of Registration Fees in-person
- Cash, check, money orders, OneCard and credit card checks are accepted for payment of registration fees. Please make these payable to “CSUS”.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check, and OneCard are accepted for payments OTHER than Registration Fees.
SAC State Bill Payment by Dropbox:
- You have to place sealed envelope with Name, Student ID number and payment via personal check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to “Sacramento State” in the dropbox located in front of Lassen 1001. Lassen Hall building hours are Monday-Friday: 8:00-5:00.
- You must not leave cash.
SAC State Bill Payment by Mail:
- Payments need to arrive at the Bursar’s Office by the due date, NOT by the postmarked date. Personal checks, cashier’s checks and money orders should be made payable to “Sacramento State” and mailed to: Sacramento State.
- Bursar’s Office. 6000 J Street, MS 6052. Sacramento, CA 95819.
SAC State Contact Help:
For more help call on (916) 278-6011. Or write to 6000 J St, Sacramento, CA 95819, United States.