Celebrating over a hundred years of administration as Oklahoma’s just open aesthetic sciences school, the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma – broadly positioned for quality and worth – is a perceived pioneer and trend-setter in interdisciplinary investigations. Established in 1908 as the principal school made by Oklahoma’s first Legislature, Science and Arts has consistently had a recognized mission.
Changed to coeducational in 1965, Science and Arts proceeds with today with unmistakable mission as a state funded college gives scholastically and creatively gifted understudies a difficult undergrad aesthetic sciences and sciences instruction. Science and Arts encourages variety of thought and practice to assist understudies with acknowledging significant, deliberate and useful lives as worldwide residents in a quickly evolving world.
Login to your myUSAO Account:
- To access your myUSAO login portal navigate to my.usao.edu on your web browser.
- On the top corner, enter your username and click Continue.
- Next, enter your password.
- Click Login to access your myUSAO login dashboard.
Setup myUSAO Email Account:
- Science and Arts are now on Microsoft Office 365. Follow the steps below to set up and access your email.
- Visit usao.onelogin.com
- Enter your Science & Arts email address and your initial Science & Arts OneLogin password and click Log In.
- Read and agree to the Acceptable Use Policy. The ‘I agree’ button will allow you to scroll through the entire policy and click on it.
- In the “Current Password” field, enter ‘Usao.Edu@’. The initial password you just logged in to. Create a new complex password
- Set up and answer your account security questions.
- If successful, you will be returned to the OneLogin login screen. You don’t need to login again, but you can just to verify that your credentials are working properly.
- If you are a freshman, you will be granted access to OneLogin after you have been accepted into the Science and Arts.
Access Student ID Card:
- Your first understudy ID (Drover Card) is free and any substitutions will cost $25 each. Installment for substitution should initially be made at the business office. To get your new understudy ID, carry your receipt to Student Services.
- Utilize your understudy ID to check Nash Library books, get understudy limits at taking part areas, get record/trimester grades, work-concentrate on checks, and get free admission to specific grounds programs.
Access Your USAO Email:
- To access your email,
- Go to Outlook.office.com.
- Enter your Username then click on Next.
- If you have trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-574-1234.
Login to USAO Canvas:
- Instructors use USAO Canvas in a variety of ways for online courses, hybrid courses, and even face-to-face courses. If you have a course that is “hybrid,” be sure to go to the classroom in person on the day and time of the scheduled meeting for the first class session.
- Your teacher will give you more information about how the hybrid class will be organized on the first day. Follow the simple steps below to access the Oklahoma University of Science and Arts Canvas.
- Sign in to OneLogin at usao.onelogin.com (use your Science & Arts .edu email and password).
- Click on the canvas icon and explore your courses
- Some courses may not be posted until after the first day of class. Don’t worry, come back and check the course later.
How to Give Gifts with USAO:
- To give the gifts visit the webpage usao.edu/giving/give-now
- Secondly choose the amount, designation, add the payment details, billing address. Click on ‘Donate’ button.
- You can also give gift through mail: Be sure to specify the project or fund for which your gift is intended in the memo portion of your check.
- Send checks to: Science & Arts Development Office. 1727 West Alabama Avenue. Chickasha, OK 73018.
Also Read: Manage your Row8 Online Account
Frequently Asked Questions on USAO:
- How to Become a Member of the Science & Arts Alumni Association?
All Science and Arts graduated class are naturally individuals from the Science and Arts Alumni Association, and as such partake in various advantages and get standard interchanges. You are viewed as a former student assuming that you have gone to no less than one semester of OCW/OCLA/Science and Arts. It is a non-duty paying affiliation.
- What Is The Most Important Thing You Can Do As An Alumnus/Alumna?
The main thing you can do as a former student/alumna is to keep in touch with us! Tell us what you depend on and what you could get a kick out of the chance to do as a former student to remain engaged with the University. You can do all of this online by finishing up our update structure or reaching the Alumni Development office at (405) 574-320 or email@example.com.
- How Can You Volunteer As A Science & Arts Alumnus/Alumna?
There are numerous chances to offer back to your place of graduation, from alluding to a forthcoming understudy for affirmation, to facilitating an assistant, to engaging with the Alumni Association’s Board of Directors.
USAO Contact Details:
For more details call on either of these numbers (405) 224-3140. (800) 933-8726. Or write to 1727 W. Alabama, Chickasha, OK 73018.