creditcards.chase.com/slate-credit-card – Apply For Chase Slate Card Online
The Chase Slate Card is a balance transfer credit card issued by the Chase Bank. If you are in search of a decent balance transfer card then your search would probably end here. Chase Slate Card is recommended to those who wish to get a credit card for balance transfers. It comes with a 15 month 0% introductory APR rate. There is no balance transfer fee charged by the credit card company hence, it proves to be a great money saver especially when you required frequent money transfers.
Individuals who are looking forward to getting the Chase Slate Credit Card inside their wallet can apply online. Once you have filled out the application form you can get an instant response within a few minutes. Read the guide below to find a guide to Chase Slate Card Application.
Benefits of the Chase Slate Card
- The Chase Slate Card is great for money transfers as it does not charge a balance transfer fee.
- There is a 0% balance transfer fee for the first 60 days of account opening. Afterwards you need to pay 5% fee.
- The credit card does not charge a penalty APR rate. Hence if you are late with the payments then you do not have to pay a penalty.
- Credit cardholders are not burdened with a high annual fee.
- The major reason why you should get the Chase Slate Credit Card is it is great for balance transfers.
- If you wish to cut off on paying balance transfer fee then the credit card is a great one. Using the Chase Slate Credit Card you also would not have to pay any annual charges.
- The credit card does not offer any rewards. Though it has low rate and fee there are no additional benefits associated with it.
- Introductory APR period is not as long as in the top competing credit cards.
Chase Slate Credit Card Rate and Fee
- Annual fee charged is $0
- The credit card has a 0% balance transfer fee for the first 3 months of account opening.
- There is a variable APR of 17.24% – 25.99%.
- For approval you need to have a good credit score.
Requirements for Application
- In order to get the Chase Slate Card you need to have a good credit.
- You should be a resident of the United States.
- Have a valid SSN or ITIN.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply for the Chase Slate Card
- In order to apply for the credit card you should open the website of the Chase Slate. chase.com/slate-credit-card
- Now click on the button that reads ‘Don’t have a Chase Slate Card’.
- Next you can sign in to apply or continue as a guest. Once you choose the option that applies to you will be directed to the application page.
- In order to get started with the application one needs to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Mailing address
- Mailing address 2
- Zip code
- Click on the ‘Next’ button in order to proceed.
- Now you will be required to enter your financial information.
- After having completed the financial information section, provide security details.
- Review the application form and you can now submit it for approval.
Check Application Status
If you wish to check the application status of your Chase Credit Card you must check it through the automated call service. Call on 888-338-2586 and provide your Social Security Number and application reference number.
Chase Slate Credit Card Activation
- If you have online access to your Chase Credit Card account you can activate card online. For online activation, visit chase.com/personal/credit-cards/verify-credit-card.
- Log in using username and password and you will be directed to the account management console. There will be a section to activate your credit card.
- Enter the required information and click ‘Activate’.
Chase Slate Credit Card Login
- Existing customer of the Chase Credit Card can sign in to access their account. To sign in one needs to open the sign in page of Chase. chase.com
- Once the website opens there will be the ‘Sign In’ button at the top right of the website.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new webpage that features the ‘Secure Log On’ section.
- Enter the user id and password and click ‘Log In’.
Forgot your User ID and Password
- In order to set account login credentials one needs to open the login page. Click on the ‘Forgot your user id and password?’ link.
- You will find the link at the bottom of the secure log on section.
- For setting new account login credentials provide the social security number and your Chase ATM/debit card number.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button and you will be directed to the next page.
How to Enroll
- If you are willing to enroll for a new account you must open the online portal of the Chase Bank. chaseonline.chase.com
- Click on the ‘Sign up now’ link and you will be directed to the sign up page.
- Provide your Social Security Number, account number or application number and set a username.
- Click ‘Next’ and you will be directed to the next page.
How to Pay Chase Credit Card Bills
- If you wish to pay your Chase Credit Card bills online then you need to visit the online portal.
- Once you are on the account management console you will find the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the payment window.
- Enter the payment information and click payment.
Pay through Mail
If you are willing to pay your Chase Credit Card bills through phone you must send the payment to the following address:
Card member Services
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850
Pay through Phone
In order to make the payment via phone one needs to call on 1-800-436-7958. Once the call is connected you will find the IVR.
Choose the appropriate options and confirm to pay.
Set Auto payment
One can also set up auto pay in order to make Chase Slate Card Payment. You can enroll in auto payment by contacting your bank or fill out the online auto payment form.
The Chase Slate Card is a complete stunner if you are looking for a balance transfer credit card. As mentioned earlier it does not charge a balance transfer fee nor does have high rates that burn a hole in your pocket.