www.virtualprepaidminutes.com – AT&T Virtual Prepaid Card Account Login Guide
AT&T Virtual Prepaid Card
AT&T Virtual Prepaid Card is which is issued by the AT&T telecommunications company. The card offers its holders with online account management services. If you hold the card inside your wallet you can sign in to your account to check balance, recharge prepaid minutes and explore more account management features. If you are a customer of the AT&T Virtual Card then you can access account. However, individuals who have not yet set up account access can set up an account at the web portal of the AT&T.
Account login is simple and easy, as one is simply needed to remember login credentials and have other few things functional. Read the guide here for account login steps and more.
What is the AT&T Virtual Prepaid Card?
AT&T Virtual Prepaid Card is a card which is backed by the AT&T telecommunications services. If you are a customer of AT&T then you can get the card to recharge a phone. In other words, it can be termed as a prepaid phone card. You can recharge any eligible AT&T Prepaid Phone Card or Virtual Pin plus save 15% recharge convenience fee using the online recharge feature. Furthermore, the card comes loaded with extra prepaid minutes which help your budget.
What do you need to Log in?
To sign into AT&T Virtual Prepaid Card one needs to have a few things with them. Here are some of the things you require to sign into AT&T Virtual Card:
Internet– You need to have an active internet connection to sign into your account.
Electronic Device– The user should have an electronic device such as a smartphone, computer or tablet.
Private Device– If you use a private device to sign in you can save passwords and browse privately.
How to Log into AT&T Virtual Card
- For account sign in one must go to the webpage of the AT&T Virtual Card. www.virtualprepaidminutes.com
- At the top right corner just below the ‘Support Centre’ button, there is the ‘My Prepaid Log In’ button.
- Click on it to go further with the procedure.
- Now a new page opens with a widget labeled ‘Access your account’.
- Enter the email address and password in the white boxes and hit ‘Login’.
- Any user who has lost password should go to the login page.
- At the bottom of the login widget, there is the ‘Forgot password?’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the account reset password page.
- Enter the email address linked to your account to reset your password.
How to Register
- To register for a new account one needs to open the login page of AT&T Virtual Card.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and there is the ‘Need an account? Register Now’ link just below the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the account creation page.
- To create an account enter the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Postal code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Re-enter email address
- Set a password
- Re-enter password
- Now you can set up security questions and hit the ‘Submit’ button below.
In a nutshell, you can sign in to your existing AT&T Virtual Card account or sign up for a new account using personal and contact information. Well, we think we have provided enough information related to the AT&T Virtual Card Login. We hope you have a nice time accessing account.