Join Auntie Anne’s Survey to Get Free Coupon Code :
Aunt Anne has its beginning in 1988 when Anne Beiler purchased a substitute at a Pennsylvania rancher’s market. After some experimentation, Auntie Anne made a show-stopper a similar newly heated goodness you know and love today. At Auntie Anne’s, a promise to offering back isn’t only a maxim that holds tight a divider. It’s anything but a promoting stunt. From the very beginning 30 years prior, offering back has been woven into the texture of the organization.
About Auntie Anne’s Survey :
Aunt Anne Beiler began heating pretzels to assist with financing her better half’s craving to give free family directing administrations to their local area. He eventually understood his fantasy and opened a guiding focus. In, as she calls it, a touch of destiny, Anne tracked down her actual calling as an improbable business person, taking her business from a solitary rancher’s market remains to the world’s biggest delicate pretzel establishment.
Rules of Auntie Anne’s Survey:
- Just the legitimate inhabitants of the USA are permitted.
- Under 18 years old, individuals are not permitted.
- A genuine and late receipt from the eatery is required.
- A decent and stable net association is vital.
- Having fundamental information on the English language is a fundamental part.
- One individual can benefit of the deal just on one visit.
- The coupon ought to be utilized within a month in the wake of taking Auntie Anne’s Survey.
- Prizes are nontransferable.
- No representatives, their relatives, or anybody identified with the store is permitted.
Requirements for Auntie Anne’s Survey:
- A receipt from Auntie Anne’s cafés.
- Fundamental Knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A PC or cell phone.
- A solid web association.
Steps of Auntie Anne’s Survey:
- Visit the Auntie Anne’s Survey portal. The web address for the portal is pretzeltalk.com
- Now enter the transaction ID at the center of the page. Click on next to proceed.
- Next you will be asked for the order no., date, time of your visit, etc.
- Answer all of it honestly and correctly from the receipt.
- After this, click on next to go ahead. The actual auntie Anne’s survey has just begun, so make sure you are answering everything honestly.
- The questions would mostly be about you, your experience, your level of satisfaction, the service you got, the quality of the food, and basically everything related to the restaurant that needs to be improved.
- Also, at the end of Auntie Anne’s Survey you will be given the coupon code.
Take Auntie Anne’s Survey by Mail:
To take the survey by mail, you need a 3×5 paper, and you have to write your personal details and the reason you are taking the survey. Fill it up and post it to, Auntie Anne’s, Inc., 48-50 W. Chestnut Street Suite 200, Lancaster, PA 17603, United States. If you win you will get a return mail from the company and it will have the initials of the survey. You will get the winner code and take that directly to the store and claim your free food.
Auntie Anne’s Survey by Phone:
You can take the survey through phone number. Call on (877) 778-9588. Listen to the prompts, enter the invoice number and start taking the survey. Answer the questions by pressing the required buttons, and give honest answers. After completing the survey, you will get a code write that down. This code will be helpful winning the free bagel. You must never pass the code to anyone else or share the number.
Also Read : Join Home Depot Survey to Win Gifts
The Prize of Auntie Anne’s Survey:
The prize is a free bagel. If you become the lucky winner, you will be notified by the contact details you have put while taking the survey. You will get a coupon code after the survey and if you are the winner visit the store within one month and retrieve the free food. You can get one prize from one code.
Auntie Anne’s Customer Service :
To get further help call on the toll-free number (717) 435-1435. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to Auntie Anne’s, Inc., 48-50 W. Chestnut Street Suite 200, Lancaster, PA 17603, United States.