www.citi.com/credit-cards – Citi Credit Card Account Login Process
Citi provides its customers a safe, secure and easy to use website dedicated to access all the credit card related services online conveniently. Using the site, they can do a lot of card activities like enroll or log in for Online Access, activate a new card, check the status of their pending credit card application, respond to mail offer, see if they are pre-qualified for a card, and more at any time anywhere as they wish.
And after registering, Citi Online lets the consumers access all the Online Cardmember services like make a bill payment, check the balance, receive monthly statements, add an authorized user, transfer money and more. In a word, it lets you take care of nearly all of your Citi Credit Cards business without leaving the house or stepping out from your workplace and gain greater control and plan for the card account in one place.
How to Activate a New Citi Credit Card Online
Citi Credit Cards Online allows the new Citi Credit Cardholders, who have just received their card by mail, to activate it online before they can start using it. Activating a Citi card online is very easy and simple; it takes only a few minutes of your time to finish. To initiate the procedure, have that card along with the mail package ready and
- Visit Citi Credit Cards site www.citi.com/credit-cards
- Click the “Activate a Card” link on the ‘Sign On’ tab at the left-hand side of the page.
- Complete the Card Number labeled field with the number on your new Citi Credit Card without spaces or dashes.
- Click the “Continue” button.
Enter the required details following the on-screen instructions to activate your Citi Credit Card.
How to Register & Create Citi Online Access
After the activation, you can register for Online Access and set up your login credentials to view and manage your Citi Credit Card Account online and take advantage of all the services offered to you by Citi Online. To initiate the registration procedure, you can follow the brief guide provided below:
- Visit the Citi Bank website www.citi.com/credit-cards
- Click the “REGISTER NOW” link at the bottom of the ‘Sign On’ box on the left of the page.
- Enter your 16-digit Citi Credit Card Number without any dashes or spaces in the field-specific for Credit/Debit Card Number.
- Click the “Continue Set Up” button for the account verification.
If the entered information matches the Citi database, you will be directed to create your username and password for your Citi Credit Card Online Account. During registration, you may need to provide your Social Security Number or ITIN, Date of Birth, Address, Contact Information, etc. After that, you can create the required login credentials i.e. username, password to sign in to your Citi Credit Card Online Account.
How to Sign On Citi Credit Card Online Account
When you are registered for your Citi Credit Card Online Access or if you have already been using Citi Online Banking, you can easily log into it and get your Citi Credit Card Account Access day or night across the world. For signing in, have your login info ready and use the steps listed below.
- Go to www.citi.com/credit-cards
- Enter the User ID and Password in their respective fields at the upper left part of your screen.
- Check the “Remember My User ID” box to store the username on your device to speed up the future login process. (Do not enable the feature if you are on the public or shared device)
- Click the “SIGN ON” button.
The users having trouble signing on to their Citi Credit Card Online Account will need to click the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link below the ‘SIGN ON’ button in the middle of the login box to retrieve their Username or reset the Password.
In order to begin the recovery process, first, select the type of your account and enter your Citi Credit Card Number. Click the “Continue” button and use the Primary Account Holder’s information to finish verifying your identity. Then follow the instructions on the screen and take the steps as you will be instructed to obtain your Citi Credit Card Online Access again.
Citi Credit Card Online Access Features
Once you register and signing into Citi Credit Card Online Account, you can enjoy all the available features and benefits including the following
- Free Online Bill Payment Service to make payments anyone in the US
- Receive bills electronically as well as view, pay and manage them online
- Enroll for monthly e-statement instead of by mail
- Set up account alerts to your phone or email
- Add authorized users and order credit cards for them
- View and print cleared checks that you have written
- Generate Virtual Account Number to protect identity during online shopping
- Transfer money to Citi or non-Citi accounts within the US or abroad
- Schedule recurring transfers from checking to savings by putting your savings plan on autopilot
- Receive Online and Mobile fraud protection for unauthorized transactions
- Get updates and stay well-informed about account activities all the time even on the go by Citi Mobile Banking
- Use the Citi financial tools, expense analysis tools, customizable budgets, viewing categorized transaction and more
- 24/7 Customer Support by call or message online
How to Respond to Citi Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offer Online
The people who received a Credit Card offer from Citi by mail, can also respond to that pre-qualified offer and start their Citi Credit Card application procedure over the web on the site. It is a convenient, simple and fast way to apply and take advantage of the card offer.
To accept a Citi Credit Card Mail Offer online, have your invitation letter with paper application form handy and follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the Citi Credit Cards site, www.citi.com/credit-cards
- Scroll down and click on the respective link under ‘RECEIVED A CITI CREDIT CARD OFFER BY MAIL?’ in the middle.
- Enter the Invitation Number in its field found on ‘MY INVITATION NUMBER’ section on the middle left of the page from the Mail Offer.
- Click the “SEE YOUR CARD OFFER” button and submit the required personal information and complete the application.
Those with a business card offer from Citi will need to click the applicable link under the entry field on the consumer Citi credit card pre-qualified offer page and enter the Invitation Code and Last Name and start the application procedure.
In the application, you need to enter the information you will be asked for such as
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Employment Status
- Total Annual Income
- Monthly Rent or Mortgage
- Bank Account Information
- Monthly Credit Card Spend
How to Check Citi Pre-Qualified Credit Card Offer Online
The consumers, who have not received any Citi pre-screened card offer, can submit an online form to see if they pre-qualify for a Citi Credit Card offered to them. There are no hassles or callback and it will not affect your credit score. To begin the process, you can
- Visit the same Citi Credit Cards site, www.citi.com/credit-cards mentioned above.
- Scroll down and click on the link “Get started and or find the right credit card for you” link under ‘SEE IF YOU PRE-QUALIFY TODAY” on the middle left-hand side below the sign-in area of the page.
- Input some of your personal information such as First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name and Suffix
- Enter your address i.e. Street, Apt. Number, City, State, Zip Code and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Select which card benefit matters most to you.
- Check the Acknowledgement and hit the “SEE YOUR CARD OFFER” button for the available options matches your preference.
How to Check Citi Credit Card Application Status Online
Citi offers a selection of credit cards with a diverse range of benefits and rewards to fit everyone’s needs. So, even if you did not receive any Credit Card Offers from Citi, you can click on the “View and Compare All Cards” or “Find The Right Card For You” from the top below the Menu bar and above the ‘Sign On’ area at www.citi.com/credit-cards
Review the cards from different categories such as Rewards, Travel, Balance Transfer, Low Interest, Cash Back and more. Select a card based on your requirement to learn more and proceed to apply online if you think the card is best for you.
Also Read : KeyBank Account Login Guide
How to Check Citi Credit Card Application Status Online
The applicants who did not receive an instant decision of their approval can check the view of its status by clicking the “Check the status of your pending credit card application” link under ‘CREDIT CARD APPLICATION STATUS’ on the middle right of the page. There you can use the Application ID and ZIP Code or the Primary Phone Number, ZIP Code, and Month and Year of Birth to check your Citi Credit Card application status.
If you need any assistance related to your Citi Credit Card, log in to your Citi Online Account and chat with Citi Representative for the best support. You can also use the convenient options given below.
Citi Credit Card General Customer Service Number: 1-800-950-5114.
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1-800-325-2865
To apply for a Citi Credit Card and check the application status by phone, dial 1-888-201-4523
General Correspondence Mailing Address:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117