How to Activate the Commonwealth Bank Credit Card :
Commonwealth Bank is one of the biggest and acclaimed banks in Australia. The Bank is well known for its quick services in the monetary sector. The organization is established earlier in 1911 by the Australian Government itself.
The Head Office of the Commonwealth Bank is situated in Darling Harbor, Sydney, Australia. The Commonwealth Bank is among one of the leading financial banks in Australia well known for banking services. The Bank has extended its business throughout Australia along with its more than 1100 Branches and over 4300 ATMs.
Presently, under the administration of current CEO Mr. Matt Comyn, the Commonwealth Bank is focusing to generate more income & provide better services. Besides Banking services, the Bank operates in many more sectors like Corporate Banking, Fund Management, Personal Loans, and much more.
Commonwealth Bank is a traditional Large Scale Bank and throughout the years they are turning over their income and earning a profit of A$26.005 billion annually. As probably we are very much aware that the Commonwealth Bank is one of the Biggest Banking Services and today it is the quickest developing Bank that never faces any losses from its services.
How to Activate Your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card:
After receiving your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card, you can activate it in 2 (two) different ways.
Activation of your Credit Card can be done through the Commonwealth Bank Mobile Application and through online by the NetBank website. Both the options are simple and useful and allow you to create a PIN during the activation process.
Commonwealth Bank empowers you to add an additional cardholder, who is at least 16 years old to your account. For the first application, you must complete this process independently. Now follow on the below activation steps:
Activate Your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card on NetBank Portal:
NetBank is the online banking platform for the Commonwealth Bank Credit Card. You have to first get registered to activate your card. In any case, if you have not registered your online account after its approval, then you should finish the registration steps to get the start of the activation process.
- After Registration, Log On to your NetBank account.
- Move on to the “Settings”
- Under the “Security” heading, choose the option “Card Activation”.
- Here on the webpage put down the “Last 4-Digit” of your Credit Card & tap on the “Check”
- Now put your “PIN” and confirm, then tap on to “Set PIN”.
- Afterward, tap on, forgetting the “Net Code”.
- Lastly, put down your “Net Code” on the respective field, and tap on the “ACTIVATE”
Please Note: If you do not have all the data readily available to you, then contact the CommBank Customer Care specialist who can provide you the assistance. You can directly call CommBank at 13 -2221 at any time for support. You can also get Registered for NetBank by visiting your nearest branch.
How to Log On or Sign In for the Commonwealth Bank Credit Card:
To Log On or Sign In for the CommBank Credit Card, you need to go through the below instructions:
- Visit the main official website of Commonwealth Bank.
- You can also click on the link provided by commbank.com.au.
- On the landing page of the site, you will find the “LOG ON” option, click in.
- Now, on the new pop-up window tap on the “NetBank Log On”, or go to the commbank.com/activate page.
- Here, on a new deferred webpage, under the “Log On to NetBank” heading you have to put on your “Client Number” and “Password”.
- Now, by tapping on to the “LOG ON” tab below, you can easily access your account.
Activate Your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card through Mobile Application:
- Download the Commonwealth Bank Application on your phone, then you can move on to activate your new credit card utilizing your mobile device.
- Once you get into the application, first Log In, then tap on the “Cards” command and swipe across the face of your device, until you find the credit card that is to be activated.
- Now by tapping on the “Activate Card” command, the application will request for your “PIN”, which is followed by the last 4-Digits of your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card.
- Then carefully enter your “PIN”, and tap to confirm the number.
- At last, by tapping on the “Submit” button, your new Commonwealth Bank Credit Card will be ready to use.
Please Note: You need to know that if you have received a replacement card from CommBank, then every time it may not need activation. You can always tap on the cards in your Mobile Application’s home screen to determine that if you are required to follow these below steps.
As a Primary Credit Cardholder, you must activate your card first and authorize the secondary Credit Card.
You may also get assistance with your Commonwealth Bank Credit Card Activation by visiting your nearest local branch. The CommBank Locator Tool can help you out to find the nearest executive, ATM, or branch office located near your current location.
Also Read : Tesco Credit Card Login
How to get Register for the Commonwealth Bank Credit Card:
To get Register for the Commonwealth Bank Credit Card, carefully go with the underneath steps:
- Firstly, by following the LOG ON process, move on to the “Log On to NetBank” heading webpage.
- Here, by tapping on the “Register for NetBank Now” link, you will be on the “Register for NetBank”
- On the page carefully put down your Card Number, Cardholder Type (Select), Card PIN, and enters the Security Code (Captcha), etc.
- Now, press the “NEXT” button below and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
How to Cancel your Lost or Stolen Commonwealth Bank Credit Card:
If your CommBank Credit Card has been Lost Or Stolen, then follow the below guidelines to Cancel your Old Credit Card and order a replacement:
Please remember to activate your new replaced card and set up your recurring payments again, as the Credit Card Number will have changed.
Cancel via NetBank:
- Go to “Settings” first, after “Log On” to the NetBank
- Now just under Card Security & Limits tap on to “Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards”.
- Search and find your Credit Card and then click on the “Manage”
- Then you need to select the “Cancel Card” option, and then re-check & confirm your address is correct and press on the “Confirm”
Cancel via CommBank Mobile App:
- On the CommBank Mobile Application, get Logged In first.
- Then tapping on the “Cards” option, swipe on to find out your CommBank Credit Card.
- Afterward, tap on the Credit Card & then select the “Lost, Stolen, or Damaged”
- Lastly, choose “Lost or Stolen”and then confirm your home address is correct.
- Now by tapping on the “YES” button again, your card will be canceled and you have to re-order for a new replacement.
Please Note: Further you can contact directly to report your Lost or Stolen Card at the number provided 13 -2221 and +61 -2 -9999 -3283 (Overseas) (24 X 7).
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Ground Floor, Tower 1,
201, Sussex Street, Sydney
NSW, Australia 2000
Customer service Phone Number (Call): 13 -2221
For any Business Query (Call): 13 -1998
Report Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 13 -2221 and +61 -2 -9999 -3283 (Overseas) (24 X 7)