home.uceusa.com/studentlogin.aspx – Access to Florida Online Traffic School Account
- For the login open the page www.floridaonlinetrafficschool.com
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button.
- In the next screen provide username hit on the ‘Next button.
How to Retrieve FOTS Login Credentials:
- To retrieve the login initials open the page home.uceusa.com/studentlogin.aspx
- After the page appears in the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot username/password?’ button.
- In the next screen provide account-associated email and click on the ‘Reset password button.
Register for FOTS Account:
- To register for the account open the website www.floridaonlinetrafficschool.com
- After the page appears in the login screen hit on the ‘Register now’ button.
- In the next screen you have to choose your course option and proceed with the prompts.
Also Read : How to Access Christus Health Account
FOTS Account :
Florida traffic school is the best way to excuse focuses from a traffic ticket and stay away from an expansion to your protection. Their 100% online courses give a simple and advantageous alternative for meeting your traffic school requirements.
Their 4-hour, 8-hour, and 12-hour driver improvement courses are affirmed by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and acknowledged by all Florida courts. They likewise give a DHSMV-affirmed Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course to drivers who need to finish court-requested TLSAE.
Features of FOTS:
- Excuse focuses on a traffic ticket
- Keep away from an increment to your protection rate
- Save 9% on your traffic reference
- Conform to court-requested BDI traffic school.
Traffic Ticket Myths in Florida:
- Marking The Traffic Ticket Is an Affirmation of Blame: This isn’t accurate. Marking the traffic pass essentially shows that you got the ticket. On the off chance that an official request that you sign the ticket, do as such. Marking won’t damage or help you in any capacity.
- Ticket Is Excused If Cop Doesn’t Appear at Court: It merits nothing that many cops get additional time pay for going to court, and that going to court is an aspect of their responsibilities. While tickets can be excused if the cop doesn’t show up in court, it’s anything but an assurance, nor can you say whether the cop will appear or not.
- Radar Breakdown Is a Legitimate Protection: false. Except if you can demonstrate the police’s radar identifier was breakdown, which is hard no doubt, this safeguard won’t hold up in a court of law. No one needs to get a ticket, however it very well may be particularly unfavorable to a driver’s record.
- Coordinating with Traffic Stream Is a Substantial Pardon for Speeding: Sadly, regardless of whether you feel constrained to speed due to the speed of those cruising all over you (or are passing you like you’re stopping) this is certifiably not a legitimately substantial justification speeding and won’t hold up in a courtroom.
- Cops Give Out More Tickets Toward the Month’s End to Arrive at Their Share: This is additionally a legend. Most cops don’t have quantities, yet the individuals who may, have pityingly low ones. Regardless of what time it is, you hazard getting a ticket on the off chance that you violate the law.
- Your Ticket Is Excused in The Event That You Pay Some Extra for It: Again, false. No mischievous cash managing will save you from having focuses added to your permit, however a protective driving class may on the off chance that you can choose that option. While you ought to consistently submit to transit regulation.
- Glimmering Your Front Light to Caution Different Drivers Is Illicit: It’s definitely not! You have each legitimate option to streak your lights and caution drivers of speed traps. A cop can’t keep in touch with you a ticket for that. in the event that you at any point wind up getting pulled over, realize these basic traffic ticket legends and reality behind them.
FOTS Contact Number:
If you want to contact the company call on the toll-free number 1-800-393-1063. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to 225 East Robinson Street, Suite 570. Orlando, FL 32801.