Apply For Kentucky’s Unemployment Benefits Online :
Kentucky is an organization providing unemployment insurance and benefits to the workforce and also engaged with the workforce department. You can also get job options for you on Kentucky’s website. You can easily apply for this unemployment insurance benefits of Kentucky’s, online and these services are absolutely free. Criteria for applying this Kentucky’s unemployment benefits will be as follows –
- You must be a legal citizen of your country to apply for these unemployment benefits from the Office of the Unemployment Insurance.
- You must fall under the qualifying income level as per Kentucky’s Career Centre Unemployment Insurance.
- For claiming Kentucky’s Unemployment Benefits you must have proof of separation or reduction in your wage from your current employer.
Now, if you are first time hearing about this unemployment insurance benefits facility from Kentucky’s and want to avail this unemployment benefits as well, then this article is the exact solution of your problem. Here we will discuss step by step guidelines of getting this Kentucky’s Unemployment benefits.
Kentucky’s Career Centre Account Registration :
Now, for applying for unemployment benefits at Kentucky’s official website, at first you need to register your account at Ky.Gov website and for doing so, you can follow the below-mentioned steps –
- First of all, you need to search for the official website of Kentucky’s Career Centre with the help of your web browser or you can follow the below-mentioned link to open the desired page – kcc.ky.gov/Pages/Locations.aspx
- After the web page will open, there at the menu bar of the page you will get the following option – Unemployment Services.
- You have to click on this Unemployment Services option and you will get a sub-menu under it from where you have to choose File or Access your claim option.
- Click on this File or Access your claim option and you will go to another page where there will be all-important instructions and guidelines that you must read before applying for an unemployment claim from KCC (Kentucky’s Career Centre).
- After reading all the instructions properly, you can click on I Agree on the button which you will get at the end of the web page to proceed further.
- You will go to a separate window where there will be the log in the widget of KCC Unemployment benefits portal.
- Below that widget, there will be an option as New User-written in blue.
- You have to click on that New User Link and you will get the account registration form of Ky.Gov.
- In the KCC unemployment benefits registration form, you will get different blank fields to enter the following information – First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Email Address, Social Security Number, Create 4 Digit Pin, Re-enter 4 Digit Pin, Enter Security Question and It’s Answer and click on Next button to move towards the next step
- You need to follow further prompts that you will get at this stage from Ky.Gov. portal and submit your registration form afterwards to create your account successfully.
- Now, you are all set to log in to your respective Ky. Gov. Account and after login to your respective account, you can easily apply for your Unemployment Insurance benefits.
Ky. Gov. Account login:
After you have successfully, registered your account with Ky. Gov. Portal, you have to log in to your respective account and apply for the unemployment benefits.
- You need to again search for the official website of Kentucky’s Career Centre with the help of your web browser or you can follow the below-mentioned link to open the desired page – kcc.ky.gov/Pages/Locations.aspx
- After the web page will open, there at the menu bar of the page you will get the following option – Unemployment Services which you have to click and you will get a sub menu under it.
- From this sub menu, you have to choose File or Access your claim option and you will go to another page where you have to click on I Agree button which you will get at the end of the web page to proceed further.
- You will go to a separate window where there will be the log in widget of Ky. Gov. Portal and you have to enter there your Social Security Number and 4 digit account pin number which you have created during your account registration with Ky. Gov. Portal.
- After you have entered the above two information related to your Ky. Gov. Account login, you can certainly click on Submit button to log in to your respective account.
- You will be successfully logged in to your Ky. Gov. Portal after performing above steps and now you have to follow further prompts of Ky. Gov. Portal to apply for an unemployment benefit.
- You have to wait for 15 days minimum to get your unemployment benefits to be disbursed into your account.
Also Read : Access to Utah Medical Home Account
Ky. Gov. Account PIN Reset :
Now, if you have forgotten the 4 digit PIN number of your Ky. Gov. Account, you can easily reset the same by following the below mentioned procedure –
- You have to again open the official website of KCC by following the below-mentioned link – kcc.ky.gov/Pages/Locations.aspx
- When the web page will open, you have to follow the above-described procedure to get the Log In Widget of Ky. Gov. portal.
- When the login the widget of Ky. Gov. portal will open, there you will get the following link below the log in button as – ‘Forgot your PIN?’.
- You have to click on this link to go forward to the next step, where Ky. Gov. Portal will ask you to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number.
- After you have entered the required information asked by Ky. Gov. Portal, you can click the Submit button to move further.
- In the next step, you will be able to reset the PIN number of your Ky. Gov. Account.
Contact Kentucky’s Career Centre :
- You can browse the following link to go to the official website of KCC to learn more information related to Kentucky’s unemployment benefits, and other services etc. – kcc.ky.gov/Pages/Locations.aspx.
- Also, if you are facing issues to file your unemployment claim with KCC, you can call in the following customer care number – 502 -875 -0442 .
- For any other assistance or enquiry regarding Kentucky’s UL Benefits, you can dial the following number 502 -564 -2900 for help.