ps.dvusd.org/menu – Access to DVUSD PowerSchool Online Account
DVUSD PowerSchool Login:
Deer Valley Unified School District has developed the DVUSD PowerSchool portal for its students, teachers, administration, substitutes, and parents. If you are associated with the school district you can sign into your respective account at the web portal of PowerSchool.
Once logged in the user can find a wide range of information that is related to their role at the college. You can sign in at the DVUSD PowerSchool website using any smartphone or computer browser. Read the post below for steps to log into your account. You can also find further information related to the portal.
What is the DVUSD PowerSchool?
DVUSD PowerSchool is an online portal that has space for the students, teachers, administration, substitutes, and parents at the Deer Valley Unified School District. If you are authorized to log in you can access your account.
Logging in a student can view their course-related information, submit projects and assignments, connect with their teachers and co-mates, view exam grades, view the academic calendar, pay their fee, and even more.
On the other hand if you are a teacher or faculty at the Deer Valley Unified School District then you can view information related to your pay stubs, employee benefits, W2, and work schedule.
How to Log into DVUSD PowerSchool:
- For account log in the user needs to visit the website of the DVUSD PowerSchool. ps.dvusd.org/menu
- Now you will find the menu at the centre.
- Choose the ‘Administration’ link which is at the top of the menu.
- It will direct you to the administration sign-in page.
- Provide the Username and Password in the respective space and click on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
- For logging in as a teacher you must open the login homepage.
- Choose the ‘Teachers’ link from the menu.
- Thirdly you will be taken ahead to the teacher sign-in page.
- Enter the username and password there.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below to access the account.
Also Read : Manage Your USA Payroll Online Account
- If you are a substitute visit the login homepage.
- Choose the ‘Substitutes’ link which is the third option on the menu.
- Now you will be on the main login page.
- Select a school and teacher from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the password and click on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
Parents/Guardian and Student Login:
- Any parent, guardian, or student needs to open the login page.
- Select the ‘Parents/Guardian and Student Login’ option which is at the last of the menu.
- Once the main login page opens you will find the login section at the center.
- Enter the username and password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you can access the account.
At the end of the article, we hope we have provided enough information on the login procedure. If you have lost your password or need other assistance regarding the process you can call on 623-445-5000. You can also visit the support services web page. We hope you signed in to your account successfully.