The Old Navy Credit Card Activation is available at the website of the Old Navy. If you are associated with the Old Navy then you can complete the activation at the online portal of the company. Here is a guide to the credit card activation procedure.
You can go further with the card activation at the online portal of Old Navy. One simply needs to visit the website of Old Navy and feed in the required information for card activation. Once you have done you can get the card activated. Read the guide below for steps to the Old Navy Credit Card activation.
Old Navy Credit Card Overview
The Old Navy credit card is issued by the Synchrony Bank for primary use at the Old Navy, Gap and Athleta stores. If you have the card inside your wallet you can earn a wide range of incentives on using it at Old Navy or its partner stores.
You could consider the card as a worthwhile financing tool. However, it does not offer a 0% introductory rate and the regular APR rate could be consider high with 27.49%. Using the card the user can receive a wide range of benefits especially at the Old Navy stores.
What do you need for Activation
When you receive the card in the mail you need to activate it. In order to activate your Old Navy Credit Card you need to have a few things handy. Here is the list of requirements:
- The user must have set up online account login. As it is necessary to sign into your account at the time of login.
- You need to visit the web portal of the Old Navy so you should check your internet connection.
- Your account must be active with the bank.
- You should remember your user id and password to log in.
How to Activate Old Navy Credit Card
- To activate Old Navy Credit Card you need to open the activation homepage www.oldnavy.com/activate
- As the website opens there is the login section at the top left.
- The login section is labelled ‘Log into your account’.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the respective spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Secure Login’ button below and you will be taken ahead to the activation page.
- There you can activate your card and set a PIN for access.
Forgot User ID
- If you have lost id open the login page.
- Click on the ‘Find User ID’ link at the bottom left.
- Provide the card number and ZIP Code to reset id.
- In order to reset password open the login homepage.
- As the webpage opens there is the ‘Reset Password’ link at the bottom right.
- Click on it and provide your user id and Zip code in the next page.
- Select a new password and you are ready to go.
Credit Card Customer Service
The Old Navy Credit Card customer service can be reached at the number printed at the back of the card.
Or you can also call on 1 (877) 222-6868.
For general questions call 1 (800) 653-6289.
Read More: Citi Credit Card Account Login Process
In a nut shell the Old Navy card is good for those who love to shop at Old Navy, Gap or any of its partner stores. If you have the card in the mail you can activate it for use using the guide above. If you do not have an account you can register for one.