www.capacitorsindirectcase.com – Capacitors Antitrust Settlement
Capacitors Antitrust Settlement or the indirect case settlement is a $80 million lawsuit pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. If you are a class member you can get your settlement amount as the case proceeds.
The class action lawsuit is all about the defective capacitors purchased since April 1, 2002. If you have purchased an electrolytic capacitors or film capacitor from a distributor then you are eligible to file a claim. You must file a claim to receive the settlement amount. As this is the online way through which you can get compensated. In this post we have provided a guide to the lawsuit.
What is the Capacitors Antitrust Settlement
The Capacitors Antitrust Settlement is a class action settlement issued against a list of capacitor manufacturing companies. If you have bought a electrolytic capacitors or film capacitor since 2002 on a higher price can make a claim. The plaintiffs claim that there was a unlawful conspiracy to raise the price of the capacitors.
Approximately a total of $31 million settlement amount is has reached with the defendants. However, only a few defendants have agreed upon making the settlement. Class members from eligible states can receive the cash payment.
Who can file the Claim
Any legal citizen who had purchased a capacitor since 2002 can make a claim. You may have purchased a larger capacitor or an Electrolytic Capacitors between April 1, 2002 and Feb. 28, 2014.if you meet these requirements you are eligible to file the claim.
What are the Documents Required for Capacitor Class Action Settlement
In order to go further with the claim you must have a few court documents:
- Settlement Agreements
- Motions and Orders for Dissemination of Class Notice
- Motions for Award of Attorneys’ Fees and Expenses
- Motions for Final Approval and Related Orders
- Motions for Preliminary Approval and Related Orders
Proof of Purchased Required?
You need to provide a proof of purchase to receive the settlement amount. The class member must have their claim ID that is located on the settlement package sent via mail.
However, if you haven’t received a settlement notice packet you need to provide the type and number of capacitors with the proof of purchase that might be an invoice or receipt.
How to Make a Capacitors Antitrust Settlement Claim
- In order to make a claim you need to visit the login page www.capacitorsindirectcase.com
- As the website opens there is the claims button tagged ‘File your Claim Now’.
- You can also scroll down to read other information related to the claim.
- You can also click on the ‘File a Claim’ button at the top menu.
- Next you will be directed to the claims page.
- There is a section tagged file a claim.
- Click on the ‘File your Claim Now’ button to get started.
- Read the requirements and terms on the webpage and click ‘Next’.
- Now there is the claimant information form.
- Provide the following data to complete the form:
- Zip code
- Phone number
- Email address
- Verify email address
- Click ‘Next’ and provide the purchase information.
- Attach the supporting documentation and complete certification.
Read More: Centurylink Class Action Settlement
Capacitors Indirect Case Settlement Administrator
C/o A.B. Data Ltd
P.O. Box 173020 Milwaukee, WI 53217
At the bottom line this is all we could provide on the class action lawsuit. You simply need to follow the steps and you can submit a claim.