my.pluto.tv/activate/tvos – How to Activate Pluto TV on your Streaming Devices
Dive into the World of Entertainment with Pluto TV on Different Streaming Devices:
In recent days, people have been very busy with their schedules. They don’t have time to enjoy a day out with their family. To overcome this situation, and to give people a bit of excitement and happiness, the entertainment world is providing an amazing OTT platform. Here you can watch all your favorite shows, movies and so more. You neither have to compromise your work nor your family moment. When we talk about the family, it should better be a big screen where all can watch their favorite entertainment together. And TV has always been a part of the family for decades, and we have all seen the screen change from black and white to color and now we are introduced to the 3D world, which is absolutely a different experience where entertainment comes to reality. This is to get dominated by the streaming device industry through Pluto TV.
What actually is Pluto TV:
Pluto TV is an online television service, based in Los Angeles, California. This online service was founded by Tom Ryan, Ilya Pozin, and Nick Group in the year 2013. It is owned and operated by Viacom CBS Streaming. This service is only available in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. It is an advertiser-supported video on demand (AVOD), in which every content will show you ads that would last for 20-30 seconds. This has to be there when you are getting the service for free. The service is now availed by 54 million monthly active users as of 2021.
As this Pluto TV is for free, you only need to avail yourself of the internet service to run all your favorite content. But this channel is also cable or satellite operative, and if you want more options to watch, it is better to have cable streaming options. You can even opt to watch the popular TV shows from Netflix, which is the top channel content. You don’t even need to register to the account and provide your credentials, you can just opt to watch going to their website.
Pluto TV provides you 100s of channels to choose from for free. Below, we will learn about some of the popular channels, that you will definitely enjoy watching.
- Star Trek – if you are a Star Trek freak, then this is it. It will show you 24/7 Star Trek seasons, with new episodes knocking at the door.
- Stories by AMC – this channel gives you the opportunity to watch acclaimed TV series. One of the hit series is Walking Dead.
- CBS News Channel – it is a 24/7 live news reporting channel. Though there are many other new channel options, this channel gives you the solid reporting that you really want to have.
- Hell’s Kitchen Channel – love cooking and fights at the same time? Then you would love this channel where the chefs come together and fight against all odds, then this is the perfect channel for you hosted by Gordon Ramsay.
- Survivor – it is one of the oldest reality shows, where the contestants are put on a test to survive on land hosted by Jeff Probst. The contestants need to solve puzzles and cross many obstacles. So sit back and enjoy this phenomenal show.
- CSI Channel – remember the CSI franchise, and the craze people had for this show? Yes, now you can watch them over and over again since Pluto TV is showing some selected episodes of the CSI series.
- NFL Channel – if you are a true football fan, then this is the channel. You can watch your favorite game from the past, and not to worry, they also cover the recent games too.
- Slow TV Channel – want something soothing and relaxing while sitting on your couch? Then this is the channel where you will be taken to the countryside, with a narration given for the trip. It is really a channel for the ones who want to feel a soothing moment sitting at their home.
- Totally Turtles Channel – the ninja turtles have been a part of our lives, whether with the animated or the real form. How can we not fall in love with that turtle doing some amazing tricks and kicking the bad guys? Now, you can watch tonnes of their animated shows on the channel and children would just love it to spent time with them.
Apart from all the above categories of shows, Pluto TV also offers an amazing category of movies, whether it is generally based or genre-based, for example, horror, romantic comedy, crime, thriller and so more. This is a great online streaming service where you can get tonnes of shows based on your interests like animations, news, good, lifestyle, food, and so on.
Before going to the activation procedure of Pluto TV on different devices, let’s have a look at the registration procedure. Though it is not compulsory, yet with the registration, you can have a much better experience with all the channels.
- Visit the signup page of Pluto TV.
- Then enter your Email ID, and the password you want to use.
- Then enter your birth year, and finally click Create Account.
- Your registration is done.
No, whenever you need to sign in, go to the page and click the sign-in button. Enter your Email ID and password, and you are logged in.
Pluto TV is supported by any devices like Samsung TV, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Chromecast.
Pluto TV’s activation on Samsung TV:
- The first is to turn on your Samsung TV.
- Then, go to the Settings and then to the General Settings. There in the WiFi sections, give the name of your WiFi, its password. Tap on Done. Then for the connection of Samsung TV with the internet, you have to click on the OK button.
- Then go to Menu, and then to Smart Hub and sign in to your Samsung account giving all the credentials.
- From the home screen, go-to apps, and on the Search bar, click Pluto TV.
- After a suggestion list is provided, find the Pluto TV and click on it.
- Tap on the button Installs to download it on your Samsung TV.
- Then click on Add for the app to be added on the Home Screen of your Samsung TV.
- Tap on Open to launch the app, and start your journey with the channel.
Pluto TV’s activation on Roku:
- Turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV. Make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Then go to the Search option and type Pluto. As it appears on the screen, you need to click on it, and then press OK to add the channel. Then you need to exit.
- Adding the Pluto TV will make it appear on the bottom of the screen. Then go to the Home screen, press the Up arrow, and then click the OK option to open it.
- Then you will be shown an activation code.
- Go to the activation page, using the link my.pluto.tv/activate/tvos.
- First, you need to Sign up for your pluto online account to activate.
- After that Enter the activation code after you enter the page and click on the Activate
- The screen will refresh and you are now ready to watch your favorite shows.
Pluto TV’s activation on Apple TV:
- Start your Apple TV and go to the Apple Store.
- Then use the Search tab to look for the Pluto TV.
- After you see it, select the Install
- Once the installation process is done, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the work.
- Then to get the activation code, you need to visit channel 02 on your Apple TV.
- Then go to the webpage using the link my.pluto.tv/activate/tvos and enter the code and go on with the online prompts to complete the activation procedure.
- Then you have to follow the directions given on the screen so that you can watch the channel on your TV.
Pluto TV’s activation on Amazon Fire Stick:
- Start the Amazon Firestick. On the Home screen, you will find the Search Click on it.
- Now type the Pluto, and wait for the results to be displayed.
- Click on the Pluto TV icon as soon as you see it.
- Now you have to click on the Get option to install the app. If the Pluto TV has already been installed, then you need to click on the Download
- Wait for a few moments for the download and the completion of the installation procedure.
- Now, after the procedure is done, you can open the app and enjoy all the amazing content in it.
Pluto TV’s activation on Chromecast using Chrome Browser:
- First, you have to open your Chrome Browser.
- At the top right, you will find the Info Click on it.
- Now a list of devices will appear, choose your Chromecast device from the available list on your active network. If the Chromecast is there, then you will see the active status.
Pluto TV’s activation on Chromecast using Mobile device:
- First, open the Pluto TV app on your Mobile device.
- On the top of the screen, the Cast icon is present, click on it.
- A list appears and you need to choose the Chromecast list.
- Your mobile device will then be cast to your viewing device.
This article will give you all the information related to the activation procedure of Pluto TV on different devices. Yet if you face any problem, feel free to contact them at their help center using the link www.eu-landing.corp.pluto.tv/contact. You can drop the message in their mailbox signifying your problem in firstname.lastname@example.org. This mail id is for people residing in the USA. They can contact them through this Email ID.