What is a Pairing Button on a Roku Remote:
The pairing button on your Roku remote control, lets you connect to the Roku device to the Roku remote. After you complete pairing, then you can control your Roku device through the remote control.
You will get the pairing button inside the battery compartment of your Roku remote. You might get the light indicator on the front side of the remote or right beside the pairing button.
Depending on the type of remote, you will get two pairing methods. These are the steps to pair the IR remote or the enhanced Roku remote:
Pair Roku to IR Remote:
- You have to plug your Roku device into your TV and a power outlet.
- Then, insert the required batteries into your Roku remote.
- Then, simply push any button on your Roku remote control.
After you push a pairing button, it automatically connects your device with the Roku remote. The infrared remote should be in the line of sight of the Roku device for optimal pairing.
Also Read: How to use Google Assistant
Pair Roku Enhanced Remote:
- You have to insert the required batteries in your Roku remote control.
- Then, turn on your Roku TV or player.
- You have to place the remote near the Roku device.
It will automatically pair the enhanced Roku remote with your Roku device. You don’t have to press any button on your remote.