aka.ms/remoteconnect – Minecraft Remote Connect Login
How to Set Up Minecraft Remote Connect Aka.ms/remoteconnect Log In :
Minecraft Game was first launched before the public in May 2009, before totally releasing in November 2011, after numerous early private testing versions. It is a typical sandbox video fun game that was earlier developed by Mojang. The game was earlier created & tested by Markus “Notch” Persson in the basic Java Programming language.
Minecraft stands among the world’s best-selling video games, of all time. As per the data of 2020 the game has sold more than 200 million copies, and there are almost 126 million active monthly users worldwide. In today’s modern generation where the main focus of maximum game developers has been shifted towards the latest hyper-realistic graphics gaming and novel-like storytelling, Minecraft is an exception. It is a video game that still believes & focuses purely on the fun side of human nature. The game might not look very exciting at the first, but anyone who once steps into Minecraft’s gaming world is completely assured to become a fan soon.
The game was fully owned by Microsoft in the year 2014, for a stingy amount of only 2.5 billion dollars. Although it started years back you can still enjoy Minecraft nowadays on almost all the latest platforms, like Xbox to PS4 & Windows PC, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Macs, etc. But, in case if you want to enjoy the full version & experience what Minecraft has to offer, you will be required to utilize something called the “Remote Connect” technology.
Now in this article below, we will discuss What Remote Connect Minecraft is, and how can you simply set it up on your console, and much more. So, let’s get a start!
About Minecraft Remote Connect :
The website aka.ms/remoteconnect empowers every individual to play & enjoy the Minecraft Game with more people at a time with computers. The website supports Minecraft to run on modern gaming consoles like PS4, Nintendo Switch, for a smooth user and gaming experience. Although, if a user wants to play on any kind of Non-Microsoft Systems, then the users have to get Register and Sign In to play in Arcade Mode with any other players on the online platform by accessing a free Microsoft Account. Microsoft always focused on helping the Minecraft players to access the game with their friends online for full enjoyment. You can do much more with the help of the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect online account and which will be revealed in this article.
How to find friends on the Microsoft Account:
- Primarily, tap on the “Play” option on the home screen, after you’ve signed in to your Microsoft Account.
- Move on to the right side of the screen on to the “Friends” tab, and tap on the “Add Friend”
- Now find your friends by entering on their “Microsoft Gamer-tag”.
How to configure or set up the Minecraft Remote Connect on Xbox Console:
- You will need a Microsoft Account to play the game Minecraft, open your game & enter into the Microsoft Store on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
- Primarily, check for the Minecraft game is been downloaded or not, if not download it first, if you are on Xbox One Version, it is free to download.
- After you Sign In to your Microsoft on the game, you will get the ms/remoteconnect link and 8-Digit code on your screen.
- Now you have to open the link aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter your 8-Digit Code to complete your setup.
- You are now ready to play with other Minecraft players remotely on your Xbox console. Let the game start and enjoy.
How to configure Minecraft Remote Connect on Nintendo Switch:
- Primarily, you are required to set up the Microsoft Account for the setups of remote connect, for whatever your device may be.
- Visit the Nintendo Switch e-Shop Store first, then download the game and go to Minecraft Game Home Screen first, and tap on the “Sign In with a Microsoft Account”
- You will be re-directed to the screen to http://aka.ms/remoteconnectwith a unique 8-Digit Minecraft Code.
- Now you have to enter the “URL” on another device like (PC or Mobile phone).
- Then you need to follow the on-screen guidelines on the website by putting on the “8-Digit Code” and complete your signing into the Microsoft Account.
Also Read : Access to WNYRIC Applicant Account
How to configure or setup Minecraft Remote Connecton PS4:
- First of all, you are required to go to the Sony PlayStation Shop or PS4 Consoles.
- On the PS4, you need to join the “Minecraft PS4” and download the game.
- Move on to the Minecraft Home Screen & press the “Microsoft Customer Identity Sign In” button on the screen.
- Now by tapping on to the link, it would guide you to a remote connection from its Sign In tab.
- Please make sure that the Activation Code is of “8-Digits”.
- Go to the link ms/remoteconnect & launch your Internet Browser.
- Now on the computer screen, insert the 8-Digit Code carefully, and proceed to click on the “Next” (Please make it fast, as the code may expire if you take too long on this step).
- After this, the Remoteconnect Minecraft will automatically let you Log In to your PS4 account after that follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the Log In process.
How to Delete the Game Data in Minecraft Remote Connect Account :
If you want to delete all the saved game process & any corrupted files in aka.ms/remoteconnect you need to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you have to open the Minecraft game, and move on to the “Settings”
- After that, tap on the “System Settings” option, and access the “Storage”
- Next tap on to the “Game Storage”
- Here, you get to access all your previously saved files, now you can easily delete all the Minecraft Saved Data from your system.
- You can now repeat the Log In process to enjoy the Minecraft Game.
What kind of issues might occur during your access Aka.ms/remoteconnect:
- Any change in the current device in use.
- Your Firewall or Antivirus installed on the device may block the access.
- Check for any kind of corrupted files or data in your system.
How to fix the problems /issues while connecting https //aka.ms/remoteconnect:
- Re-start your console again.
- You can Log Out from the other connected devices, & Log In again.
- Data may be deleted from the corrupted game files or games.
- Utilize a fresh Microsoft Account.
- You can also Re-Install the Minecraft Game.
Here is a comprehensive guideline on how you can best utilize your Minecraft Remote Connect (Aka.ms/ remoteconnect) to start playing & enjoy Minecraft Game Online and Cross-platform along with your friends and family. You may find it difficult if you are using it for the first time, but if you go step by step, steadily it is not that difficult as you would think. Now enjoy the wondrous world of Minecraft Game in all its glory.