www.Oursainsburys.co.uk – My Sainsburys Learning Login
How to Log In for Oursainsburys Web Portal :
Oursainsburys.co.uk is the official Sainsbury’s Employee online Login portal created by Sainsbury’s Incorporation, to supervise & manage their employees and employment-related information & documents. The online portal allows Sainsbury’s Employees to access all kinds of beneficiary plans offered by the company and also to track and supervise their employment-related data.
In simple, Oursainsburys or Mysainsburys is a place, where its registered members can view and track their Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits, Sainsbury’s payslip, Sainsbury’s paystubs, Mysainsburys payroll, and other Oursainsburys HR works through online services. Oursainsburys learning Online Portal was previously the Mysainsburys Payroll Website that provides all kinds of company’s work-related information of the employees, along with the overnight shifts, bonus gained, working hours of the employee, and the payments of that employee received.
J Sainsbury Public Limited Company, popularly known as & operating as Sainsbury’s, is the second-biggest chain of supermarket stores in the United Kingdom, along with a 16.0% part of the share of the supermarket sector. The organization was earlier established in the year 1869, by Mr John James Sainsbury with a small store in Drury Lane, London, UK, and turned into the biggest retailer of food supplies by 1922.
The holding organization, J Sainsbury Public Limited Company, is divided into three major divisions namely Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd (with convenience stores), Sainsbury’s Bank, and Sainsbury’s Argos. The organizations headquarter is located in Sainsbury’s Support Center in Holborn Circus, City of London, United Kingdom.
How to Log In for Mysainsburys or OurSainsburys Web Portal:
The primary reason for Oursainsburys learning or Mysainsburys learning Online Platform is to serve the employees by providing them with the data regarding their job & company notifications that is essential for them to know.
By Sign In or Log In to Oursainsburys learning online gateway, the employees can easily get benefitted with the data in regards to their plan for job schedule, the hours that he had worked, and can view the perks he has gotten. The portal is pretty hassle-free to utilize and it will just take few simple steps to get login, follow the below steps carefully:
If you already have got registered as an employee of Sainsbury’s and you want to access this platform, you have to follow the given underneath steps:
- Visit the online web portal or tap on the link www.Oursainsburys.co.uk.
- Here, on the landing page, you will be able to see the Sainsbury’s Employee Log In form.
- Now, you have to enter your Sainsbury’s Employee Log In credentials like your – “Employee User Name” like – email@example.com/
- After that, enter your “Password” (i.e. National Insurance Number).
- Lastly, after entering both, tap on to the “Log In” button below, here you will be able to access your Oursainsburys learning Account. Now, you can easily utilize all features of Our Sainsbury’s Log In Platform online on your own.
Please Note Down the Log In Requirements:
- Your User Name must be a combination of your First Name, Surname, and Last 4-Digits of your Employee Number @oursainsburys.co.uk.
- User Name Example – firstname.lastname@example.org
- And, the Password must be your National Insurance Number (Only for First-time users).
- You are advised to change your password, immediately after our Sainsbury’s login or Sign In for the first time.
How to get Register for Mysainsburys or OurSainsburys Portal:
If you want to utilize the Sainsbury’s Employee’s Log In Platform, you will be required to get Register for your Oursainsburys learning Account firstly.
- As there is no scope available for the online registration method for Oursainsburys Account, you are required to visit physically the Sainsbury’s location, at your works.
- Here, you will be asked to produce your National Insurance Number & few other details to create your new Oursainsburys learning Employee’s Account.
- All this office procedure will be carried out by the Company’s HR team and its authorities.
- After all your data is verified once, by the company you will immediately receive your new verified Oursainsburys learning Log In details.
- Now, utilizing your new OurSainsburys learning Log In credentials, you can simply Sign In to the Sainsbury’s Employee platform on your own, anytime & from anywhere.
How to Reset the Forgot Password of the Mysainsburys or OurSainsburys Portal:
In any circumstances, if you have forgotten your Oursainsburys Password, please follow through the below steps to recover the same easily:
- Go to the main official site of Oursainsburys learning Log In portal.
- Now, on the home webpage tap on the “Forgot your Password” option just under the login button.
- Then, enter your “User ID” & type on the provided “Captcha Code”
- A last, tap on the “Next” tab to proceed and please follow the automatic on-screen prompts steps to Reset your Password for OurSainsburys learning online Sign in to the portal.
Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits & Advantages:
The Benefits & Rewards programmes for the employees is a quite big challenge for Sainsbury’s as it has a workforce of over 15,000 staff members, duly posted at its 890 UK Retail Stores.
The organization offers numerous benefits & facilities for its employees, which are briefly discussed below:
Colleague Discount Card:
This Sainsbury’s Colleague Discount Card is the most popularly acclaimed employee benefit provided by the company. If you have completed a minimum of 6 (six) months of your service at Sainsbury’s Stores, you are eligible for the Colleague Discount Card provided by the company, which simply lets you avail a straight 10% discount on all your purchases at any of Sainsbury’s Stores & Online products. You can also avail yourself of the option to select a second user for making utilization of this card. The organization also extends the discount facility up to 15% at certain times of the year such as Christmas, Summer, and Easter.
Extra Colleague Benefits Programme:
The organization also provides a great range of offers & discounts for its employees and their family members on various services like dining at a restaurant, gym membership, and travelling. Employees can also take the advantage of flexible working schedules, childcare vouchers, and enhanced maternity pay and many more.
Another popular advantage is the bikes-for-work scheme for the Sainsbury’s employees which is utilized by more than 700 staff members, along with the cycle’s scheme and the enrolment for this programme is open throughout the year for the employees.
As a Sainsbury’s employee, you are eligible to get a pension or free life coverage which is equating to your annual pay. The benefit of life coverage & pension is increased based on the contribution programme that you pay like 4%, 6%, and 100%. Managers of Senior & Middle-level grades will get access to the facilities of the Self-investment Pension Plan (SPP).
Health Care Programme:
Sainsbury’s employees can avail the advantage that includes the Health Care programme offered which provides Optical and Dental benefits to all employees & members voluntarily. The Senior Employees of the company will get access to the Employer-funded Health Cash Programme.
The organization also provides a paid holiday entitlement totally based on your role. It completely depends on the length of your service, pay structure, & location. The paid holidays are ranging from 22 to 27 days and 1 (one) extra day will be provided, after the completion of five years of your service.
Annual Bonus Programme:
Under this category of Sainsbury’s Employee Benefits, the employees can avail of Annual Bonus Scheme which can be varied depending on the different roles.
Awards for long-term Service:
The support staffs who have worked for a long term at Sainsbury’s Group are eligible to get Rewards from the company for recognizing the continuous service & celebrating the key milestones.
Employee’s Assistance Programme (EAP):
Sainsbury’s Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is quite beneficial for employees as it is kept confidential and totally free of charge. The programme includes benefits like Counselling, Legal Advice, or Debt Service to colleagues who need short term support from the company.
Sainsbury’s Social Association (SSA)
Employees love this benefit of Sainsbury’s Social Association (SSA), for enjoying fun activities and various group outings. The SSA members exclusively provided with leisure discounts & offers, but the programme includes a small joining fee, which is worthwhile to spend truly.
Sainsbury’s offers numerous incentive programmes to the employees, along with the long term service awards, for their work and encourage the staff’s to hold back to the company with the incentives.
In addition to the above programmes, the organization also provides subsidized canteens within the stores for the employees. However, Sainsbury’s Employee Benefit Programmes are non-contractual, excluding the pension’s schemes by applying some terms and conditions. As an employee at Sainsbury’s, you can avail yourself of a lot of benefits & advantages from your very initial days with the competitive & comprehensive total rewards package. If you can continue with long-term service, at Sainsbury’s you will gain more benefits.
Contact Details of Mysainsburys / Our Sainsburys:
Sainsbury’s Store Support Centre
London, EC1N 2HT, UK
Phone Numbers of Mysainsburys / Our Sainsburys Human Resouces (HR) Team:
For any kind of Support & Help regarding Sainsbury’s Employee Log In Platform, Mysainsburys, please reach Sainsbury’s HR Management through –
Sainsbury’s HR (Call): 0800 -707 -6242
DT Service Desk (Call): 0345 -603 -2282
Bank Service Desk (Call): 0345 -603 -4401
Depot Service Desk (Call): 0345 -603 -5538
Employee’s Log In Portal Link: www.Oursainsburys.co.uk
Online Web Store Website Link: www.sainsburys.co.uk