www.amazon.com/jaxjobs – How To Apply Amazon Warehouse jobs in Jacksonville
Apply for Amazon Warehouse jobs in Jacksonville :
Amazon offers the eligible individuals, who are seeking for a job or want to earn some extra money and interested to work with Amazon, to apply for jobs in Jacksonville at www.amazon.com/jaxjobs . The site provides all the details and necessary information about the job description, position type, location, qualification, eligibility, application process etc.
Currently, Amazon is hiring for two associate positions- Amazon Warehouse Fulfilment Associate and Amazon Prime Now Shopper. You can apply for any of them based on your personal availability, interest, and eligibility. And in both position, you have the opportunities to select a flexible schedule that works and fits best for you.
Amazon Warehouse Fulfilment Associate
Amazon Warehouse Fulfilment Associate roles range from selecting items and sorting packages inside Amazon Warehouse Fulfilment centers to shopping from Prime Now customers in a grocery store. Salary starts from $10 per hour. Applicants get to choose their job locations from North side/Airport, Bulls Bay, West side/Cecil Field, or Alta/295 though the availability changes regularly according to the business need.
There are a few basic requirements you need to meet to work at Amazon. Most important of them is your desire for a job at Amazon. Apart from it, they are-
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- About 30 minutes of your time to answer a few questions, play some job-specific games, and provide some information about yourself
- Have an idea of schedule that would fit you best.
Amazon Prime Now Shopper
As an Amazon Prime Now Shopping Associates, your role is to help Amazon Prime members fill their orders and prepare the items for delivery ultra fast, sometimes in an hour. The items for delivery consist of a large variety of everyday needs including food, groceries, household items and more. Your position requires you to be responsible for the orders that will be delivered directly to Amazon Prime customers’ home.
After the successful completion of your training for the first two weeks on a fixed scheduled time, you will have the opportunity to select your future shifts as of your flex-time and interest. The shift options offered by Amazon are
- As a part-timer, you can work up to 20 hours per week and 10 hours per day- available shifts and working hour depends on business need.
- Amazon especially requires associates who would like to work on Saturday and Sunday though you can select from the posted shifts on all days of the week that best match with your schedule.
- The work hours generally are between 6 am to 10 pm daily and average shifts are 4 to 5 hours long.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent must be at least 18 years of age
- Capable of reading and speaking English
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds, frequently pull, push, squat, bend and stand or walk up to 4 hours
Read Also : AAdvantage MasterCard Online Login
Amazon jobs in Jacksonville Application
To apply for an Amazon Associates job in Jacksonville, visit www.amazon.com/jaxjobs . In the home page, you have two options to apply for, Amazon Warehouse Fulfilment Associate and Amazon Prime Now Shopper. Select your preferred one under the ‘Apply for a Job’ section at the top left of the page.
Entering your chosen job page and click the “Apply Now” button after. Before that, you can search job by keyword of your interest, city, state, zip code, and location. The search bar is located at the top of the page.
Read and review all the details and job description before selecting “I Accept” and then “Continue”. Sign In to your account to complete the application process.
If you have not an account, register for one providing the listed information given below:
- Legal First Name
- Legal Last Name
- Email Address
- Creating Password
- Phone Number
- Preferred Zone
Check the box to receive automated text, message, and email from Amazon to be notified about your application and if hired then the time schedule, shift reminders and all other job-related matters.
If you need any help, navigate to the ‘FAQ’ link posted at the bottom portion of the page. Select your country, language, type of application, issue and ask your queries.