How to Accept Credit One Visa Platinum Offer Online at www.creditonebank.com
Just received the Credit One Visa Platinum Card in the mail? If the answer is yes then you can accept the pre-approved credit card offer by just following a few steps. The card acceptance procedure can be completed over the internet using any web or smartphone supported browser.
In order to get started with the procedure, you must have your approval code and Social Security Number functional. Read the guide below for a step by step guide to the credit card pre-approval acceptance online.
Credit One Visa Platinum Card Overview
Credit One Visa Platinum Card is issued by Credit One Bank. The card is great for rebuilding credit as well as earning rewards at the same time. The credit card comes with a good customer service that helps you resolve account issues.
Anyone who has a bad credit score or is looking forward to building one can find a credit card handy. It might have a high annual fee but seems tempting for those having a hard time getting an unsecured card.
Credit One Visa Card Rate and Fee
- The credit card has an annual fee of $75 for the first year then $99 per month
- The introductory APR rate for the card is not applicable
- There is no welcome offer
- No balance transfer intro APR
- You can earn 1% cash back rewards on all eligible items such as grocery purchases, gas, mobile phone service, internet and more.
- The regular APR rate is 23.99%
Accept Credit One Visa Platinum Offer
- If you have recently received the Credit One Visa Platinum offer then you can accept it at the website of the bank. www.creditonebank.com/pre-approved/data-entry/index?C1BSourceID=C1OX&C1BDescriptorID=ASA2800L05&C1BSpecificationID=HDRAcceptOffer
- In the second step look at the centre and there is a heading labelled ‘Accept your Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer Now’.
- Provide your Approval Code and Zip Code in the respective spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button and you will be directed to the next page.
- Follow the prompts next and you will be able to accept your credit card offer.
How to Check Application Status
- Go to the website of the Credit One Visa to get started. www.creditonebank.com/application-status
- In the next step look towards the top of the screen and there is a section labelled ‘Application Status’.
- To begin one needs to enter the last name and social security number.
- Next tap on the ‘Check Status’ button below and you will be able to check your application status.
How to Check if you Pre Qualify
- If you haven’t yet received the offer you can check whether you pre-qualify.
- To begin open the website of the Credit One Visa. www.creditonebank.com/credit-cards/platinum/platinum-visa-for-rebuilding-credit
- Next, look towards the centre and there is a button labelled ‘See if you Pre Qualify’.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the next page where there is a form.
- Provide the following information in order to fill out the blank spaces:
- First name
- Last name
- Mailing address
- Zip code
- Email address
- Main phone number
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Total monthly income
- Tap on the ‘See Card Offers’ button below and you will be able to see if you prequalify.
At the end of the conversation, we hope you have accepted your Credit One Visa Platinum Offer with ease. For assistance, the user can connect with the help desk at 877-825-3242.