www.marriott.com – How to Activate Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card Online
Manage your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card:
Love staying at Marriott Hotels when you are traveling towards your amazing destinations? Then you are now at the right article. In this article, we will learn about the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit card which is designed to benefit travelers. The card is issued by the Chase Bank and holds Bonvoy Loyalty Program, where you can have numerous chances to enjoy rewards and you can use them during your travels. Let’s not waste time and jump into the features and the activation procedure.
Benefits of Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card:
- When you will get your credit card, you will receive an introductory bonus in which you can earn three free nights after you have made your qualified purchases and each night has a value of 50000 points.
- You will be able to earn 10X points on purchases that are under selected categories.
- You will earn 6 points on spending $1 when you are looking at the more than 7000 participating Marriott Bonvoy Hotels.
- The best thing about the card when you get approved is that you are directly promoted to the Silver Elite Status, which includes 10% bonus points when you are having eligible stays, you are prioritized when having late checkouts, and an elite reservation line and all these are automatic.
- You will get a complimentary award night after you will have your account anniversary each year.
- You will get assistance during your travels and emergency.
- There is no fee required for the foreign transaction.
- The card comes with a lot of standard security features that include multiple authentication checks, monitoring for any suspicious activities, website encryption, and secure messaging.
- The members can monitor their card activity by setting up account alerts and can easily lock their cards if somehow the card gets stolen.
Other features of the card to keep in mind:
- It has a regular APR of 15.99% to 22.99% which varies.
- You need to give a fee of $5 or 5% of the amount while the balance transfer fee.
- If you want to gain the gold status then you would have to spend a total of $35000 per year, which is a bit higher amount for many but that comes with a lot of perks.
- You need to keep your card active every 24 months if you don’t want your points to expire.
- You need to give $95 for the annual maintenance of the card.
Who wants to own this card:
This card is for the ones who prefer the stays at Marriott Bonvoy. It will be much better if you are already enrolled in the Bonvoy Loyalty Program and in that way you can earn your points faster so that you can qualify for gold, platinum, titanium, or Ambassador Elite Status.
How will you redeem your rewards:
There are many ways in which you can redeem your points and on the hit list is the stays at the Marriott Hotels. You can redeem your points with stays at more than 7000 properties in 130 countries with no blackout dates. It depends on the hotel category on how the points will be redeemed for an award stay.
There are Marriott travel partners with whom you can redeem your points like the flights, car rentals, cruises, and vacation packages. All these purchases can be done with the points only or you can go for points and the cash. If you are not on the verge of booking a flight or hotel stay, then the points can be used to pay for Priority Pass or TSA PreCheck membership.
You can also redeem points with shopping and exclusive experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments. If you are opting for the shopping side, then you can go for the gift cards or merchandise from partner retailers, and if you going with the Marriott Bonvoy Moments experiences, then you can enjoy culinary events, concerts, and sporting events.
What if you want to transfer your points:
The points that you have earned can be transferred to selected frequent flyer programs. Few of the airlines are given below who participate in transferring of points in Bonvoy –
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
- American Airline Advantage
- British Airways Executive Club
- Delta SkyMiles
- Korean Air SKYPASS
3000 to 240000 points can be transferred per day from the program. The only thing is that your name in the frequent flyer program has to match the name in the Marriott Bonvoy account.
When you are transferring points of 60,000, you are given total miles of 5000 by Bonvoy. When you are transferring your miles to the United MileagePlus program, then you will receive additional bonus miles of 10%.
Now let us see how you can maximize your rewards:
If you want to receive the three free nights at the hotel, then you have to make spending of $3000 within the first three months which is a minimum requirement. Since this is a Visa card and is accepted everywhere, so try using it wherever you can. If you want a better option, then you can have a trip and a stay at the Marriott hotel within the time.
Activation of Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit card:
there are two methods to activate your credit card
- Phone – you can activate your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card by making a call on the number that is present on the sticker of our new card. Or you will call on the number of Chase Customer Service at 800-432-3117 to activate the card.
- First, you have to go to the Marriott webpage or you may use the link www.marriott.com.
- Then you have to tap on the Sign-in or Join which is in the top right corner.
- Then you have to click the Activate online account.
- Then you have to fill in the Member Number, First Name, Last Name, Country/Region, and Zip/Postal code.
- Then after filling out the form, you have to click on the Continue button.
- Now, you have to fill out the Email and create a password, and then you need to click on the Submit
- Mobile app – you can also activate your account through your mobile app, and mentioning one thing that your view towards the app would be a bit different as installation on the Android or the iOS. Follow the procedure –
- Go to the sign-in screen and click on the Create Online Account or if you are using the updated iOS version, then you have to click on Need Help Signing In? & tap on Need to Activate Your Account?
- Fill in the credentials as asked on the page and then tap on the option Continue.
To activate the account, you have to join Marriott Bonvoy. Follow the steps for joining –
- First, go to the website and click on the Sign-in or Join presently at the top right corner.
- Now you have to click on the option Join Now.
- Then you have to fill in all the credentials as mentioned on the activation procedure.
- Then after filling in the credentials, you have to choose the communication preferences and then you have to click on the Submit to complete the activation procedure and enrollment into Marriott Bonvoy.
You can pay your credit card bills in two methods, first is you need to sign up, and as you complete it sign in to your account and you will be able to pay your credit card bills. You can also opt for recurring payments so that you don’t miss your payments.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Q. What shall I do if I have a billing issue?
Ans. If you are facing any billing issue, then you can go for two options –
- Before the check-out you can go ask at the Front Desk, and the bill can be reversed before the charges are processed, and you can request for an updated copy of the Hotel Bill, of that is possible.
- If you have checked out, you can contact them on the customer service page using the link marriott.com/marriott/contact.mi and follow the prompts to complete the procedure. After you are done, you will receive their response to your mail within 5 business days. One thing to be noted down that it may take 7-14 days for the releasing back of the security deposit to your account or for the processing of the refund based on your financial institution.
This article gives you the different perspective of Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card, which will help you know the features and the activation procedure. If you face any problem while activation, you can always contact them on the number 1-302-594-8200.