www.schoolsfirstfcu.org/activate – Activate your SchoolFirst Federal Credit Union Card Online
Enjoy low-cost finances for the educational program with SchoolFirst Federal Credit Union Card:
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered credit union serving the educational community in California. It was founded in the year 1934 headquartered in Tustin, California. They have over 120,000 members across Orange and Osceola countries and more than 2.5 million accounts under management.
They provide low-cost financial services that allow people to have enough savings to work for the educational programs and cut the expenses on tuition, college, textbooks, college supplies, and transportation.
There is membership eligibility that you need to acquire for being able to activate the card.
- Current school employee
- The family member who is close to SchoolsFirst FCU Member
- An employee of a company providing the direct service to the eligible school or district in California
- A college student who got enrolled in a program with a student teaching requirement
- Retired educators who have retired from the above eligible educational entities.
This article gives you the guidelines for the activation of the SchoolsFirstFederal Credit Union Card
Steps to be followed for the Registration of the SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Card:
- First, you have to go to the activation site using the link www.schoolsfirstfcu.org/activate.
- Then you have to press the login button and you will be directed to the next page.
- Then you have to click on the NEW USER REGISTRATION present below the form.
- Then you have to fill out the form giving your name, member number, last 4 digits of the social security number.
- After you are done filling out the form you need to click on the Continue button and follow the further prompts to complete the registration process.
After you have completed the form, you can go for the activation procedure using the following steps.
Also Read: How to Activate Avant Card Online
Guidelines required for the Activation of SchoolFirstFederal Credit Union card:
- The first and foremost thing is to visit the activation site of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union by launching the web browser of your mobile or laptop and using the URL – www.schoolsfirstfcu.org/activate
- Then you will have to give the Password and the Username in the given fields once you are directed to the page of the activation site.
- After you are done filling the desired fields, you have to press the Log in button, and the first federal union account will be added to your school.
- After you have logged on, you will be requested to provide the card details via a form, where you will be asked to give the card number, expiry date, and security for CVV.
- Then after entering all the details, you have to press the prompted option and need to give the prompted details afterward.
- Then you will be taken to the next screen, where you have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the whole activation procedure.
- Then your card is ready to be used for payments and purchases.
Note – If you have forgotten the username and password, then you can click on the link given below the login form. There submit the member number or username, social security number or Tax ID, and the date of birth to get back the password or username.
If you follow the guidelines correctly, then you will be able to activate your card in no time and enjoy the benefits that will help for the educational programs.
There are many ways to contact them, and a list is provided below –
- For the Member Contact Center – 800.462.8328 (the number is toll-free in the U.S.)
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm.
- telephone – 800.540.4546 or 714.258.4100 which is an automated telephone service that is available 24/7 for everyday transactions.
- Emergency Card Support – 800.462.8328 (Toll-free in the U.S.). this number is available for 365 days from 5 am till midnight.
- Mail – you can also mail them at the address
P.O. Box 11547
Santa Anna, CA 92711-1547