Activation of Avant Card with No Security Deposit:
If you want to build credit, and do not go for any security deposit, then you can go for the Avant Credit Card. This is an unsecured card that will help you build your rewards if used responsibly.
The credit card is appointed by Avant, which is an online lending platform with its headquarters in Chicago. The card was launched in the year 2017. The card is issued by WebBank which is a state-chartered industrial bank in Utah that weighs on untraditional factors for issuing a card.
Benefits of AvantCard Credit Card:
- This card do not ask for any security deposit, the card grants you a limit without any deposit.
- This card can help you build credits if you don’t have any credit history at all, or a limited credit score.
- If you go for any foreign transactions, you don’t need to pay any charges, it is free.
- There is no such hard credit inquiry required to get this card. There are certain terms that you need to follow, like your annual fee and your credit limit.
- This card offers you with $0 fraud liability, i.e. if card is lost or stolen and there is any unauthorized purchases being made from your card, then there will be no charges made upon you.
Before Applying for the Card, you need to have some Certain information Regarding the card:
- The AvantCard credit card has a low credit limit, which amounts only to around $1000. Your credit line will be reviewed by them and that may rise from time to time. You may even ask for a raise, which can or cannot be granted.
- AvantCard credit card comes with an annual fee which amounts to $59.
- It does not provide any perks like travel benefits, which is quite unusual compared to other cards.
- You are neither given any rewards for using the card nor are you given any one-time offer.
- You are charged $39 when you are late with your payment.
- You need to pay a cash advance fee, where you need to pay 3% or $10 each time you take out a cash advance.
You can activate your cards by three methods given below:
Activating AvantCard through the official website:
- You need to first visit the official website of AvantCard, or you may directly follow the link www.avant.com/activate.
- Then you need to give the Email Address that you have used to register to your account.
- Then give the last 4 digit numbers of SSN and also the last 4 digit AvantCard.
- Then you need to click on the button Activate Card, and your card will get activated.
Activating AvantCard through customer dashboard:
- You need to first sign in to your account, giving your Email Address and Password.
- On the next page, you need to give your last 4 digits of SSN and the last 4 digits of your AvantCard.
- After you have completed the procedure, your card will get activated.
Activating AvantCard through the phone:
making a call to the number 1-855-752-7011.
- It can be through Automated Clearing House (ACH), where your payment will automatically be debited from your bank account.
- You can also make a payment via paper check, cashier checks or money orders. In such case, you need to mail your payment to Avant, LLC, and P.O. Box 1429, Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429.
If you face any problems while following the guidelines, you can always make a call to them for your credit card on this number – 855-752-7012 or you may log in to your account to contact them. The support team is available from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm Monday to Friday (Central) and from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. You may also mail them to email@example.com.
On the page following the link support.avant.com/article/234-how-can-i-contact-avant, you need to give your name, email address, the product on which you want to contact (select it from the drop-down menu), the topic (you can choose from the drop-down menu), the message that you want to give, and then you are good to click on the Send button.