How to Manage your Capital One Savor Card Online
The Savor One is ideal for the wallet of most food-and carefree spenders for its liberal compensations in those areas. Cardholders will appreciate 3% money back on feasting, amusement, famous web-based features and supermarkets which avoids superstores like Walmart and Target) and 1% on any remaining buys. Also, make 8% money back on tickets at Vivid Seats through January 2023.
However its comparable kin the Savor Rewards Credit Card out earns it with 4% money back on all eating, amusement and well known web-based features, 3% money back at supermarkets and 1% on any remaining buys yearly charge probably won’t be for everybody. The Savor One has no yearly charge, no unfamiliar exchange expenses and flaunts something its companion doesn’t: 0% introduction APR on buys and balance moves for a long time; 14.99% – 24.99% variable APR after that.
Capital One Savor Card Highlights:
- Sign up bonus IS $150 after making a purchase of $500 in the first 3 months
- Issuing bank is Capital One
- No Annual fee
- Intro APR is 0% for first 9 months
- Other benefits: Auto rental impact harm waiver, maintenance agreement, 24hr travel help, travel mishap protection
- Cash back rates are 3% on dining, 2% on groceries, 1% on all other purchases.
- The advantages of the Savor are extraordinary for a no yearly expense card. Things like auto rental inclusion and travel mishap protection are generally just remembered for very good quality cards. This item is plainly showcased towards voyagers and foodies and it’s a strong choice for both.
Capital One Savor Card Fees:
- Regular APR is 14.99% to 24.99%
- Purchase Intro APR is 0% intro on purchases for 15 months
- Balance Transfer Intro APR is 0% intro on balance transfers for 15 months
- Balance Transfer Fee is 3%
- Cash Advance is 3% of the amount of the cash advance.
Apply for Capital One Savor Card:
- Copy and paste the URL capitalone.com/credit-cards/savor-dining-rewards in the address bar and hit enter.
- Next at the center right side of the page click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- Provide your personal information, contact details, financial initials, extra information, read the terms click on ‘Continue’ button.
Capital One Savor Card Login:
- To login open Capital One website www.capitalone.com
- At the top center side of the page provide username, password
- Now click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve Capital One Savor Card Login Details:
- To retrieve the login information open the page www.capitalone.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot username or password?’ button.
- Add your name, SSN, date of birth complete the process by clicking on ‘Find me’ button.
Sign Up for Capital One Savor Card Account:
- To sign up for the online account open the website www.capitalone.com
- Once the page appears you have to click on ‘Set up online access’ button.
- Add your name, SSN, date of birth and click on ‘Find me’ button.
The Pros and Cons of Capital One Savor Card:
- The Good: 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for a considerable length of time, and afterward the continuous APR of 15.74% to 24.49% Variable APR. No expensive yearly charge. No unfamiliar exchange charge. Gives contactless innovation which permits the client to just tap the card against a contactless-empowered card per-user, instead of swiping or plunging
- The Bad: Nothing. The Capital One Savor Card is viewed as awesome $ 0-yearly expense feasting Visa available.
Capital One Savor Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can pay the bill by phone number.
- You have to call on, (800) 227-4825.
Capital One Savor Card Bill Pay Through Mail:
- To pay by mail you can send the payment through money order or check
- You have to send the payment to, Attn: Payment Processing. PO Box 71083. Charlotte, NC 28272-1083. OVERNIGHT ADDRESS. Capital One. Attn: Payment Processing. 6125 Lakeview Rd. Suite 800. Charlotte, NC 28269.
Capital One Savor Card Bill Pay In Person:
- You can pay the bill in person at MoneyGram or Western Union locations.
- You have to provide the debit or credit card number to pay the bill.
- You can also make the payment at Capital One branch near you.
Capital One Savor Card Bill Pay by Auto Payment:
- You can make the payment through auto payment.
- For this visit the website www.capitalone.com
- You need to log in to the online account first and then follow the page instructions to set up the auto bill payment process. You won’t have to pay a fee for this service.
Capital One Savor Card Bill Pay at Walmart:
- If you have a nearest Walmart then, you can pay the bill there.
- You can make the payment at the Walmart customer service desk. Here you have to use MoneyGram to pay the bill.
Capital One Savor Card Customer Support:
For more support call on the toll-free number 1-877-383-4802.